The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design’s production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
• A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
• 2-3 years of creative design experience (Jr Graphics Designer)
• 3-5 years of creative design experience (Sr Graphics Designer)
• Experience using design software such as Photoshop, Coreldraw, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Creative graphic designer with innovative ideas and a unique approach to visuals.
• Solid understanding of marketing principles and advertising techniques.
• Talent for creating memorable visual designs.
• Enthusiastic team player who is committed to delivering top results on time.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.