The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Write compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of products.
- Define brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing, and proofing materials.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online.
- Write a news, feature articles, blogs, guest posts, and press releases for promotional purposes.
- Working in conjunction with the marketing, SEO, and editorial team to ensure the right product development and make available accurate information to the targeted audience.
- Write and edit research-based marketing articles for products.
- Answer questions on Quora and other similar platforms, related to our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Content Writing
- A degree in English Literature, BA (English), MA (English), or a related field is a plus.
- 2-3 years of content writing experience
Job Category: Content Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Work From Ofice